Almost to the 10 week mark! We went back in this morning for another check-up. I found myself really apprehensive this morning. This morning Chris told me that he could see it all over my face. I don't know what has been making me worry so much. I guess just fear of the unknown. I truly have been asking God to help me to trust Him in all of this. He is what I need to rely on and more than enought to comfort me and see me through.
We had our appointment scheduled for 9:45. On a sidenote let me say that today was our 7 year anniversary. It was a really special day and even more special to share such an appointment. I mentioned to Chris as I was sitting there on the exam table that this June 30th was quite different from the day we experienced 7 years ago. Haha. Pretty awesome.
Dr. Keatz came in and told me that we were going to do a regular yearly exam today as well as a quick ultrasound to see how the babesters were doing. She had Chris turn the lights off, put some gunk on my belly, and rubbed that little scope on top. Right away they appeared. One and then two. They are growing so big! Baby A measured 29 mm and Baby B measured 28 mm. They are about 1 1/2 inches long. Their little arms and legs were just moving and their hearts were just beating away. She said that everything is looking great so far and progressing just as they hope it would.
She say my belly and said that my uterus is measuring at about where a normal 18 week pregnancy would be! She said that I would be about double the size since I am carrying twins. No wonder those clothes were getting a little tight!
It just was so awesome! Such a relief and so good to hear that everything is going so great.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!! After the appointment today I was about ready to bust to just get up there and share this incredible news with my family.
They are going to be so excited. I can't wait to tell them all the stories, show them all the pictures, and let them read this blog. That is a huge reason why I started this blog in the first place. I don't want them to miss out on one minute of their daughter and sister's experience through all of this. It is so incredible, so miraculous - and I know that my family is going to be such a huge part of that!!!!!! Tomorrow we pack and then we are on our way!

