Chris came by to visit me at work on Thursday. I showed him the pictures on this blog and we were both just so excited about this news! We decided to go ahead and tell his parents that evening. We called them up and met them at Southern Kitchen for dinner. We decided to tape a picture of the ultrasound picture inside of a dvd case that we had borrowed from them. We got to the restaurant and we asked them to just make sure the dvd was inside the case. Mom Hardesty opened it up quickly, shut it, and said "Yep, it's in there. " We were both like "Are you sure? Look again. " She looked again and this time saw the picture with the words "We're Pregnant" written underneath. Her eyes got really big and she called Doug over to look at it. We hugged and celebrated the moment and then asked them to look again really closely. We pointed out the word "two" in the picture and this time the tears came!
We had dinner together and just talked and talked about it. It was so exciting to share our news.
The hardest part is going to be waiting three weeks to tell my parents. I CAN'T WAIT for that day and I feel like I'm going to bust having to wait. I just CAN'T do it over the phone though. It will be so worth it to see their reaction in person.
What an amazing time this is.

