Monday, June 30, 2008

And the belly begins to grow...




So I have noticed that my clothes aren't fitting quite the way they used to. I have never had a really flat, flat stomach - but all the sudden this little pooch has appeared and I don't think it has ever looked quite this way before! I went through my entire closet on Saturday and put away EVERYTHING that I wasn't going to be getting back into for a year or so (but someday I will!). :) I put them up high on my closet shelf and neatly hung up the pants and tops that I am hoping will see me through the summer. A friend of mine gave me a bunch of summer clothes that no longer fit her - so that should certainly help! I also bought a few things at the nearby GAP outlet and Ross. It feels so good to look into the closet and know that I can wear everything hanging up in there - instead of trying on outfit after outfit seeing things bulging out all over the place. :) I love the feeling of loose clothing and I think these babies do too! Now they've got some room to grow!