I have been having a lot of WHOA moments lately. Moments that make me just stop, force me to catch my breath, and just realize that I am going to have TWO BABIES! The other day I was in the grocery store and this woman came in with two little girl twins - probably about 10 months old. I just stood there staring at them.
I love this. I love every second of it. I love seeing and feeling my body change. I love my hunger attacks. I love my frequent visits to the ladies room. I even love not drinking coffee! Every step so far has been just awesome - and I feel so blessed to be going through this.
I feel so in awe of God and what He is doing for Chris and I. I continue to just place my trust in Him. To ask Him more and more for an increased ability to trust Him with these lives. To trust Him with their development and their perfect formation. They are forming so rapidly now. They may even be sucking their thumbs this week!
I have been reading books - reading magazines - reading other twin mom blogs...and truthfully it can become so overwhelming. There is so much information out there and so many ways of doing and not doing things. The other night I turned to Chris after doing some reading and just said "I'm scared!" But we take it one day at a time. One week at a time. And we just realize that we are not in control, and for that I am truly thankful.

