Saturday, June 14, 2008

Enjoying the Ride...

Chris and I went again last Tuesday, June 11th for our first "official" appointment. We were asked some questions by the nurse and I weighed in at 126 (with clothes on I must say!). So that is where we will begin. We had another ultrasound done and it was so incredible to have Chris be a part of the entire experience this time. Sure enough we saw our two little blessings once again. Their heartbeats had become so much stronger and defined in the past week since I had been there last. Chris said it was pretty amazing to see those heartbeats.
Dr. Keatz said that everything is looking great and going as planned. She told us that we were about six weeks along at that point.
I go back on June 30th for our next appointment. I will be about 9 weeks at that point. I love seeing how they are changing and growing.
Pretty incredible experience - and to think it's all happening right inside of me!
As far as me: I've been pretty tired and depleted of pretty much all energy and motivation. Thank goodness it's summer vacation! My chest continues to hurt which is a constant reminder of this pregnancy! I have also been hungry almost ALL the time and I am in the bathroom peeing non-stop!
I have noticed that my hunger consumes me and I feel like I could eat everything in site. Then, after I begin eating, I get full so fast and the thought of more food makes me want to throw up! I truly can't complain though and am feeling really great overall!
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!
Yesterday Dad called and told me he was worried about me wasting away to nothing in the heat we've been having out here. I reassured him that I would certainly NOT be losing any weight this summer. He didn't seem to catch on to anything!
About 2 1/2 weeks to go until I see them!


Here is a pic of me at the appointment. Sorry if the intimacy of this picture is a bit too much for anyone looking at this blog - but then again those looking at this blog have been invited - and if it's too much for you...well tough luck chuck! :)