Friday morning Chris entered the boys nursery to get them going for the day. I heard a big "Oh My Word!" come out of his mouth and so I had to rush over and see what the commotion was all about. This is what he found:
Grayson
He was so proud of himself standing straight up in his crib. What did I do? Grabbed the camera of course!
Yesterday morning I was holding Grayson and Ethan was still in his crib. What did that little rascal do? The same thing! He stood up for a brief moment, smiled at me, and then tumbled back down again. I wasn't able to get a picture - but I'll be ready the next time!
They are everywhere. In to e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. and making us just stand back, watch, hold on, and laugh! I just can't believe we're at this point. A year ago at this time is when this happened and I just become overwhelmed when I now see these two 9 1/2 month old boys roaming all over this house.
We are blessed. Busy, often overwhelmed, but blessed!



No comments:
Post a Comment