It says it is a private video... I don't think that I am part of your youtube "family".... :( So close! The pictures are awfully cute though, so I will just look at those until we work this out! :)
What might even be funnier is watching you while making the "mommy sounds"...I love it! Miss those days, now they just look at each other and say, "What is Mommy doing?"
11 comments:
Okay.... I assume this is the video I have requested... and I can't watch it! Boo!
Email me please and let me know how to see those adorable little buggers.
Cheryl
It won't let you watch it? What does it say? Sorry! I'll try and fix it!
It says it is a private video... I don't think that I am part of your youtube "family".... :( So close! The pictures are awfully cute though, so I will just look at those until we work this out! :)
Cheryl
I does not let your own Father do it either Beth--so please see what you can do-- I agree with Cheryl that the picture is looking good
Try again! I think it's up and running now!
Okay....so how many times did you say **(*0S()S in a minute and a half???? Did you ever have that in your vocab before children???? HA!!
HOORAY! I have been so waiting to hear those giggles in unison! A BEAUTIFUL sound!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!
Cheryl`
How cute is that!!! You always made me laugh too Beth!!!!!!
K - so I didn't realize how completely ridiculous I sounded until I played it back. It worked though! :)
So cute! But now we need a video of what you were doing so we can see too! Haha. NO better sound in this world than your little ones laughing!
What might even be funnier is watching you while making the "mommy sounds"...I love it! Miss those days, now they just look at each other and say, "What is Mommy doing?"
Post a Comment