Sunday, October 18, 2009

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Ethan and Grayson are inseparable. Where one is, the other one just has to be. What one is playing with, the other one just has to play with too. You can always find them together...under the kitchen table, in the dining room, crawling down the hallway...they are always side by side (or one on top of the other!)

When nap time comes the boys have to talk and play with each other for a while before they finally lay down and fall asleep. The other day I walked in and saw them reaching over the top of their cribs touching each other's faces and laughing.

It melts my heart to see them interacting together, smiling and laughing. It appears that their bond is so strong. I often wonder if they, even subconsciously, remember the other one being there with them, arms and legs intertwined, in the womb.





2 comments:

Grandpa John said...

Just wonderful notes and Pictures my dear Beth. You are such a perfect mother to these two little gifts from our Lord. I just can't control myself knowing I will have them down on the ground with me in a few days now! See you soon you big baboon !!

Mawmaw Hardesty said...

Yep!!!!!
Peanut butter and jelly!
Mashed potatoes and gravy!
Pie and ice cream!
Moms and Dads!
Beach and sand!
God and love!
Heaven and Christ!
Grayson and Ethan!!!!
They all go together in God's own special way..