Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We Have FALLen in Love

What a beautiful time of year!

There are so many things I love about fall:

The air as you step outside

Seeing everything transform to golds and browns

Apples

Football games

Sweatshirts

Hot drinks

Blankets

Snuggling

AND.....

PUMPKINS!

Grayson on left and Ethan on the right. The boys are becoming more difficult to photograph successfully these days. There is too much else going on to distract them from smiling at me!

Grayson really wanted to get down and eat straw with his brother.

Forget the pumpkins...there's grass!

I found a keeper!


3 comments:

Mom B said...

beautiful family!!!

Dana said...

You all are precious! I LOVE the pumpkin patch. Was planning on going to another one this weekend, BUT it's supposed to be in the 40's and raining!!! Crazy weather! :)

Mawmaw Hardesty said...

What a fun time in the pumpkin patch. Those little boys just take in everything around them!!!
Cute Mom and Dad:)