Monday, November 24, 2008

More Belly Pics!

Here are a few more belly pictures taken today...30 1/2 weeks!

The view from up here.


Lotsa babies.


I got a huge kick right as this shot was being taken.




Wow.

11 comments:

Auntie M said...

My absolute favorite - "The view from up here!" Your feet look as far away as they must seem when you consider touching your toes! Great shots! Your boys will be in awe!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture also Beth--good job,, have to print that one off for sure
You sure have grown since the last pictures
Keep up the good work-- won't be much longer now
Love you
DAD

Anonymous said...

Wow indeed!

So glad the news is all good these days...

Love,
Jack

Jolanthe said...

Is that not just amazing to you - that your body can DO that? :)

Mawmaw Hardesty said...

Yowsa! No wonder it takes you longer to shower these days...so much more territory to cover:) But such a beautiful sight!!!! Those little fellows are growing and growing each hour of each day. You are doing absolutely beautifully with your bedrest and we just praise the Lord that He has brought you and the babies and Chris to this point.
Love,
Mom and Dad H.

Anonymous said...

Beth, can you SEE CHris when he walks into the room? Can you see anything besides your stomach and the ceiling??? That pic is a classic!!! I imagine that you weren't able to breathe as you laid flat to take that picture!!
I laugh when I think that this is my tiny petite Elizabeth Kathryn!! Those two little ones look like they must be just doing fine in there!!!!!
love you!!

hippie momma said...

Awesome picture!! Much better than I could ever do!!!! I couldn't get that angle.

Brittany said...

I agree.....wow!

Blackwell said...

I agree with Jolanthe... it just amazes me every time I see someone pregnant, that our bodies literally grow little people :)
You're beautiful Beth!

Davene said...

Wow is right!!!

You look great, and from what I hear from my inside sources, you're doing a great job handling bedrest obediently and taking good care of those little guys. ;)

Kristy said...

Beaut-i-ful! What a tum tum! You are looking mighty fine, betty! Simply beautiful.

Love first pic. Its a classic. I say blow it up and frame it for the living room. :) It would be a great conversation starter.