Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Dangers of Bed Rest

You can imagine that having this laptop by my side all day long gives me endless possibilities of things that I can read, investigate, or buy. Well today I came across a site that will allow you to catch a glimpse of what your future child just might look like. Since our boys are identical I guess this picture can speak for both of them. Can I just say that I'm a little scared? Where in the heck is that red hair from anyhow? And those teeth! I think they get them from me! Haha!!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know there is red hair on my side of the family Beth--Both Jim and Tom had red hair--so who know??
I will take them the way he looks for sure. Have a good and safe weekend my dear one--snowing to beat the band here now so looks like there will be some tracking snow for the deer opener
Love you sweet pea
Dad

Dana said...

That is so fun! Remember how scared I was after seeing Makayla's 3D ultrasound? I think the baby is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see if this holds true!!! Love ya! Darf

Stubborn Hope said...

FUNNY! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

haha...what a cute baby!!! Chris says he has buck teeth...lol
and yeah, whats up with the red hair??
What a funny site, I'll bet you have the time to come across these wacky sites...I love it.

Love you sissafren,
hayley

Brittany said...

So you're going to have a baby from the 1950s?

Kristy said...

wow. wow. thats a beauty there, betty. love it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Loved the blog and the pictures, Beth! I am thinking about you 4 every day!

Love,
Jack

Anonymous said...

Loved the blog and the pictures, Beth! I am thinking about you 4 every day!

Love,
Jack

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth...what a surprise to come home after a week away and see what our "red-headed" precious grandboys may look like. You know...I have an aunt with RED hair and Doug had an aunt with RED hair...and well, if those little angels are born with green hair that would be just fine!!! They are going to be precious and are certainly precious in God's sight.
And Beth, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU for your steadfast love for these boys...to provide yourself with rest and provide your sons with the opportunity to grow into healthy little newborns. You are just adorable and I love you so!
Mom H.

Jolanthe said...

that is too funny - and you know what's sad? I'm going to go try it now to see if they actually look like any of our kids!!