Thursday, November 13, 2008

Maternity Pictures

A couple of weeks ago my dear friend Lydia took some maternity pictures for Chris and I. I am thankful that we were able to do this and I love how they turned out! She is truly a talented photographer. There are so many that I love, but here are a few to share.






11 comments:

Dana said...

Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love them! She certainly is talented!!!

Blackwell said...

ohh I love them!! I'm hoping to get some done too sometime.. post more post more!! :) :) :) hee hee

Davene said...

Maternity pictures are so special! I'm so glad you have these beautiful images to remember this once-in-a-lifetime event! (Not meaning that pregnancy will be a once-in-a-lifetime thing for you, but THIS pregnancy will be.) :)

Anonymous said...

I love them Beth!! I am glad you are sharing them with others. Beautiful!!
Love mom

Anonymous said...

I love them Beth!! I am glad you are sharing them with others. Beautiful!!
Love mom

Anonymous said...

OOPS:):)

Anonymous said...

Mom must really love the pictures Beth!! I do too and also thankful others will see them.. Such a tender moment for the four of you!
Love DAd

Anonymous said...

Oh my, i love,love,love this pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how precious the bond between mom, dad and babies.
Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

What a vision to my eyes. To see the four of you in these beautiful pictures. Makes my eyes fill with tears...simply because of the tremendous love you have for one another.
Love,
Mom H.

Stubborn Hope said...

Bethy these are so tender and sweet. They will become like heirlooms. I love them. You are a beautiful pregnant mommy!

Christin said...

You are GORGEOUS. Stunning.

I know you FEEL huge. But really, I look at these pictures and just think, "How in the world are TWO babies in there?!!"