Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Sweet Sixteen
Today marks the 16 week mark. Aunt Melody - you were SO right! I am growing so fast now! It truly seems like I am putting on another pound or two and nearly an inch every couple of days!! The pictures are becoming a bit scary - but if it's too much for you just don't look! If you think this is something let's just give it a few more weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Beth, you are more beautiful now than ever before! Your tummy getting larger means those little precious angels are growing:)
Love, Mom H.
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.! I think you look amazing, sis, just amazing! Happy Sweet 16 to you and the little ones.
You really do look pregnant! :) YEAH!!! I think you're stunning and glowing and super cute! I want to give you a big hug...I wish we weren't so far away!
Yep, you look amazing! :)
Awwww, what a wonderful sight to behold! You look great! You're right, you might be halfway already! Crazy!
ohh I love it!!!! Baby bellies are the best!! Those precious little babies are just growin' and growin'. :)
Thanks so much for the picture update Beth--Please don't stop sending them
yOU DO LOOK WONDERFUL--I THINK THE HAPPIEST i HAVE EVER SEEN YOU--WELL MAYBE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY, RIGHT CHRIS? Any day now and you will feel their little limbs against you.
Praise God for this gift of Lives inside you.
Can't wait till October to see and hug you
Love DAd
To be redundant...you do look great! I look down at my 35 week belly and just wonder what it would be like to have two in there...but I guess by this time they might be out. :) So exciting to watch you all grow.
Beth, you are just precious! I just wish we could take a belly shot at the pool...it would only be fair! Love ya!
Precious beautiful daughter. As I said before..words cannot express all that I am feeling in my heart.
I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment