I have so much to write and catch up on since our appointment yesterday - but I just can't do it tonight! I have been up since 2 this morning. I couldn't sleep last night for some reason. Perhaps it's due to the fact that we found out we are expecting TWO IDENTICAL TWIN BOYS!!!!!!
It is still soaking in. I am overjoyed, in awe, and just feel a deep, deep love for these two.
I will write everything later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
How wonderful!!! I'm thrilled for you! Boys are just the best thing ever. ;)
Congrats!
I was kinda hoping they were girls to be able to pass on some of my twin girl stuff.
Oh well, all that is important now is that they are healthy. Since you know now they are ID keep on eye on their growth/fluid levels and if you think anything is a little off (you know, that mommy intuition) demand an ultrasound! Not all ID experience TTTS but its important to keep an eye on it!
Congrats again!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuujjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
i don't know why that got truncated...but here's again!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
I am so, so, SO happy for you and Chris. It's so fun to imagine your precious little family!
How exciting!!!...I'll keep my eyes out for tons of boy stuff at yard sales for you as I am pretty stocked on a lot of stuff. E-mail me your phone number and I'll call you if I get to a really good one...since I know you are a fellow yardsaler. :)
i ALSO AM IN AWE, THANKFUL, FULL OF JOY AS I HEAR THIS NEWS......BETH AND CHRIS...YOU WILL BE GREAT PARENTS IN THESE BOYS LIVES!!!
LOVE GRANDMA KATHRYN (ONLY PROPER TO BE KATHRYN NOW..NOT GRANDMA KATHY)
PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!! I absolutely LOVE that they are identical. SOOOOOOOOOOO precious!
And yes, NOW yardsales (as Kristen pointed out) take on a whole new meaning since you know exactly WHO you're shopping for!!! FUN TIMES AHEAD, lady!!!!
Have I said how excited I am for you guys yet? Cause really. I am!
I LOVE boys!!!! :O) (although I am a bit biased!) Yeah for you!
Em
If she can be Grandma Kathryn then I can be Grandpa Johnathon,, No I don't think so! They can call me anything,, even late for supper!!!!\
You two have made us so very happy-
Gods continued Blessings on you and the boys,,
Love Dad berres
Oh, you'll love being a Mommy to boys!! They are GREAT fun!!!
I heard the wonderful news. :)
Congratulations, you four!
What a blessing to know that there are two identical little boys who will look like Chris and Beth and hopefully act like their mother:) Just kidding!!!! I know what it was like to have one little Chris running around...eat your Wheaties Beth...you're gonna' need them!
What great parents you two will be...loving, nurturing, and caring for your little angels...but especially for being Christian parents who will bring these boys up knowing that God is awesome and that He loves them very much.
Get plenty of rest Beth!!! We love you all very much!
Pop and Mawmaw (alias Mom and Dad H.)
Post a Comment