Monday, August 11, 2008

Boys, Girls, and Baking Cups

Yesterday morning I made muffins for Chris and I before church. I was being a nice wife, but I also had to redeem myself from some really bad baking experiences this past week. haha. Anyhow - as I started putting the 12 liners into the muffin tins I noticed that one by one they were all yellow. However, the last two liners that I put in the pan were BLUE. A sign of things to come? I laughed out loud to myself because it was the first thing I thought of.
We'll see!
We go back this afternoon for our 16 week check up. I am excited and anxious to hear the updates and SEE the changes in these two little miracles. Do you think maybe, just maybe, they'll be able to give us any indication of their sexes?
Please be praying for this appointment. Thanks!
I will post later and give some updates!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Praying always for you and the little one. You make me laugh because I read into all the little "signs" when I was pregnant thinking they were revealing the gender. You'll know soon. If they do a 3D u/s you very well may know today! Here's hoping!

Brittany said...

Oops, "little one" was supposed to have an "s" on it! :-)

Blackwell said...

ohh my gosh!!!!! I am filled with excitment for your dr apt today!!! I hope hope hope they can tell. :) I don't go again till Aug 27th... ohhh... time is going sooooo slooowwwllyyyyy!!

Keep me updated on what they say!!

Kristen said...

hey, if you have a really good sonographer they might be able to tell...we knew this time at 14 weeks. :) can't wait to find out.