Laying face to face with Grayson on our bed. I was talking and singing to him. He was looking deep in to my eyes while touching my mouth and face with his little hand. The sounds of him breathing. Those little lips slightly parted watching his Mommy so intently. The feel of my hand on his tiny little back breathing in and out, in and out. His little smiles as he lay there contently in my arms.
I never want to forget how that feels. What fierce, passionate love overtakes me for my children.
I went through their clothes today. I am selling many of them that no longer fit. I cried and cried as I sorted through what I had. How can my babies be so big already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
It's amazing, isn't it, how quickly they grow up? :-(
Oh, and don't forget I wanted to look through what you have. Tennyson wore lots of unisex clothes as a baby and now he's mostly in 2nd hand clothes. But I am grateful we didn't have to buy a new wardrobe and we still won't. Woohoo!
I am still amazed at the passionate love I feel for my children Beth!!! It will never never lessen believe me!!!!
Love your mother:)
You're selling them? That means no more babies?
I dread the time when I have to go through our baby boy clothes and get rid of them. They've served us so well and we've created so many memories attached to them. I'm sure I'll be like you and cry and cry as I do it! :)
Oh Mom. :) Thanks! Now I'm crying again!
Those precious moments with your children are "forever" in your heart and mind. A mother's love is truly a gift from God.
Love,
Mom H.
You're getting rid of your baby clothes?? No more baby Hardesty's? :) :) :)
Your love for those boys will NEVER fade!!! How sweet!!! :)
Post a Comment