Monday, July 27, 2009

Adorable Baby Fundraiser

My Mom volunteers for the pregnancy center in her hometown. Every year they hold a fundraiser to raise money for their organization. The money raised will help provide assistance and care for women who are facing crisis or unplanned pregnancies in that area.

Chris and I decided, after a little pleading from a certain Grandma, that we would enter the boys in the adorable baby contest. The child(ren) that raises the most money will be the winner! I don't think they win anything except bragging rights, but it is for a good cause! They are even going to have a coffee can at their local county fair with the boys pictures on it that people can drop change in to!

If you would like to help such a great cause (and help our boys win!) I wanted to put the name and address of the center so that donations could be sent.

MLCPC
600 Atlantic Avenue Suite 202
Morris, MN 56267


No pressure. Just thought this would be a good place to mention it. If you do send money please be sure to write "Ethan and Grayson Hardesty" in the memo line. :)

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really is a good cause and Beths Mom works very had for the group. I really can't see any other baby beating out our boys,, but some of them have big families.. so please help one and all,, Of course it's a tax write off also..

Thank you

John Berres --proud grandpa