Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh my goodness


Ethan


Grayson


Chris with Ethan in light blue and Grayson in dark blue


Ethan's sweet smile

Perfection. :)

Could they possibly get any cuter? I know that it is the way that every mother feels - but seriously...I never imagined that my boys would be quite this incredible! I am in love. So deeply and madly in love. When they are in my arms they are smothered and smothered with kisses. I can't help it! There is this instinct, this uncontrollable urge, to just nuzzle into their necks and kiss them until they squirm to get away! Ha! Wait till they get even older. I am going to pin them down!

They are doing so well. I am amazed with how quickly they change and grow right before our eyes. They are lifting themselves up onto their forearms now when they are on their tummies and just looking all around. They are smiling and cooing so frequently and love to watch people around them. They are nearly 15 pounders now! Big ole' chunka lunkas!

Does a mother ever grow tired of seeing her babies smile? I don't think I ever could. When I see them grin I get tears almost every time! I am such a mushy mother. Seriously, sometimes I annoy myself, but I just can't stinkin' help it! :)



Here is a video taken this afternoon during some play time together.

6 comments:

PaPa Bear said...

what joy!! Thanks for these pics and video--they sure love their Mommy I can see. About a month and we will be there with you all.
We love you all so very much

grandma kathy said...

Amazingly wonderful little men!! They are so perfectly beautiful and I love them so much!!! Love their personalities coming into bloom!!
Love grandma B

Blackwell said...

seriously Beth!! They are beyond words adorable!!!!! I can't wait to see them in person!!!

heather.edam said...

They are so gorgeous! Also, they are getting so big, wow! Nice job mom!

Christin said...

For real? almost 15 lbs? I thought they looked almost as big as Lani (my SIX month old!). LOVE it

I'm thinking all that icecream you ate did those boys some good. *wink*

hippie momma said...

Great pics!!! I just love them!