The appointment this morning went really well. 25 weeks tomorrow! I am due to post some new belly shots before too long aren't I?
First of all, I passed my glucose test this morning - so no diabetes for me! I was thankful for that news! The drink wasn't really all that bad. It tasted just like flat Sprite, but it was a nice change from all the water I've been drinking!
Boy A and Boy B are looking, in the words of my dear friend Bullock, "FANTASTIC!" :) They are still head down but have shifted a bit. They are laying diagonally in my stomach with their heads on my lower right side and all four feet up on my left side. I was wondering why I was feeling all those kicks up by my ribs! I thought it was all Baby A's fault, but I guess they're both going to town there!
Their measurements look great and the approximate weight right now is Baby A weighing in at 1 lb. 11 oz. and Baby B coming in a tad bit larger at 1 lb. 12 oz. The Dr. said that they are big boys and about a week ahead of where they should be right now!
We tried doing a 4D ultrasound today, but they wouldn't cooperate! They kept blocking their faces with their hands, or turning their entire bodies away from the camera. They must be camera shy like their mother. :) We will try again another time. We will be going every week, so we should have plenty of opportunities!
I am also happy to report that I am showing no change in my cervix so that is good to hear. I just need to keep on taking it easy because it seems to be working for now.
We are just taking it all one day at a time and crossing off each day on the calendar counting down the weeks to the arrival of these incredible gifts. Our sons. I can't wait to meet them! Well...yes I can...but you know what I mean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I told you the drink wasn't bad! Too bad you didn't get 4D pictures. Can't wait til you do! They're amazing! Praise God for a GREAT report!! Keep up the good work, Beth!
So thankful for another week of a good report!! I have tried imagining the tiny arms, with the bone from the shoulder to the elbow being 2 inches! Oh, those little munchkins will look so cute in all those baby clothes I washed and put away!!!
I miss being with you! So happy that we all had a chance to be together out there and to see the Hardesty family too!
Lots of love
mom
Yep! 25 weeks and going strong!!! Those Berres/Hardesty grandbabies know what to do and how to do it. Their Mommy knows what to do too...take good care of herself:) You and Chris are already the best parents these little angels could have. I saw all the clothes your mom washed and sorted...looks like lots of love to me!!!!! And those spotless windows let the sunshine in!!!
God bless,
Mom H.
Beth, I saw you posted on my blog and so I thought I'd come visit yours while the babies are asleep :) I absolutely know how you are feeling, but you are doing such a great job resting and growing those babies. Bed Rest is harder than people think! Have you heard of sidelines.org? It is a web site just for women on bed rest!! They have a chat room and posting boards and it was sooo helpful to me when I was on bedrest and I made some good friends there and got lots of support from others who were in similar situations. Good luck with everything. Having twins is an amazing journey! Best, Lindsay C
Post a Comment