The boys are looking GREAT! There is only good news to report when it comes to them. The technician measured every little part of their bodies - from the top of their little heads, to their noses, to their little leg bones. We were able to see all the arms and all the legs (there are a lot of them in there!), along with all the fingers and toes. Both Baby A and Baby B are feet down right now. Their heads are up below my rib cage and their little feet are hanging down below my belly button. Even though they are in separate sacs these boys are definitely close and we had a hard time figuring out which legs belonged to which boy!
We also confirmed that they are most certainly boys. They were showing off their manhood today and made their father proud. :)
Baby A is weighing 1 pound and Baby B is weighing in at a very close 15 ounces. Their measurements place them both around the 65th percentile so they are healthy little things and are growing just great!! Praise God!
I am one thankful, awestruck mother. I got home around 4:30 and after unpacking a few groceries and unloading the dishwasher I crashed into bed. When I think about the fact that I have two pounds of little baby boys in me - and that the only reason they are the size and health they are is because of how I have been taking care of myself and what I've been eating - it makes sense why I've been so tired and why it's important to keep resting and eating like I have been.
I do have some updated pictures from the doctor - but they are in the car with Chris this evening so I will have to post them later. Instead you're stuck looking at more pictures of my belly. :) Enjoy.
It is an amazing journey. There truly aren't even words to explain it all.
Our sons.


17 comments:
Wow! That is excellent weight gain and amazing sizes! Way to go! Don't you just love ultrasounds? I was so sad when they were over as it was a little window into their world.
Keep up the good work!!
You are doing great Beth! 10 lbs. in the past two week!!!! They will be little wrestlers when they are born...although before they are born, you will probably think they are wrestling already:) I am sure Chris was proud watching his precious wife and those little twins during your visit. God bless you all and to God be the Glory!! We are all so blessed!
Love,
Mom H.
so beautiful!!!
I love how the boys "showing off their manhood" made Chris proud! That such a Daddy thing! I LOVE it!!
SO awesome...keep up the eating and resting and let those guilt twinges be GONE! These boys will be able to clean the house for you soon enough! :) hehe You look great.
I just cannot wait to hug and lightly squeeze my precious beautifully "fat" little daughter!!! How beautiful you are.
What a blessing to get such a good report! Yout sons...what wonderful words!!!
I love you all
Mom
I just cannot wait to hug and lightly squeeze my precious beautifully "fat" little daughter!!! How beautiful you are.
What a blessing to get such a good report! Yout sons...what wonderful words!!!
I love you all
Mom
I just cannot wait to hug and lightly squeeze my precious beautifully "fat" little daughter!!! How beautiful you are.
What a blessing to get such a good report! Yout sons...what wonderful words!!!
I love you all
Mom
Wow! Did I ever leave the comments!!! No idea what on earth I did...guess you know how excited I am, huh!!!!
love mom
Awww!! You are a great momma already! Good for you! Keep it up!
Betty, you are just beautiful! I love that tum tum of yours! Good work on packing on the pounds and making those little guys so healthy! You are doing such a great job taking care of yourself. Keep up the good work. What a great report from the doctor....you and Kringle are truely blessed! Praise God for all his blessings upon you guys.
All we need now are some updated pics of 'da boyz'. Come on, your fans are waiting..... :)
Beth, you are simply amazing. Your attitude. Your devotion to those boys of yours. Your joy in the process.
Honestly, you are just radiating and I LOVE hearing all about your thoughts during the whole thing.
even though your preggie belly is obviously growing, I seriously have a hard time believing you've already gained 30 lbs. WHERE are you putting it?!
That manhood comment made me laugh out loud. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in one of your sonograms. I bet you guys just laugh and laugh. :)
I just hurt for you when I see your tummy,, but Mom lets me know it doesn't hurt you--so keep it up. I cannot think about how big you will be at 9 months!! Uff Dah for sure!!
I love the "Kringle" name for Chris that Kristy wrote. I promise I won't wake you in the afternoon after school again. Love you big one
DAd
Karfie,
Your belly is beautiful! Let's fill it with another cotton candy Blizzard soon...my treat! I love spending time with you and the boys. I can't wait to get my hands on the little ones. Love ya!
Aunt Darfie
Boy oh boy! (pun intended) I love love that belly. You are looking super fantastic and I love reading this blog. You are such a great mommy already. I can't wait to see little Butch and Ned.
You know, maybe I need to come up with some truly horrible names so that you will be forced to tell me their names! I don't like the suspense!
Cheryl
Lookin Good Mama!
Isn't it amazing to see the change in your body in just the last 4 months - scrolling back through your pictures - wow!! :)
I am still amazed at how our bodies cope and roll right along with the growing little ones inside us. God is so amazing!!
Post a Comment