Thursday, September 11, 2008

20 Week Pictures





Here are a few pictures taken tonight of our twenty week mark. Gotta love the love handles and thighs of thunder that are beginning to take shape! If it's helping to grow healthy boys than I am all about it! I love the way my body is changing and knowing that these boys are getting one day closer to joining our family.

All is going well - just tired, tired, tired. Work has been amazing so far this year, but it does take a toll on me. I truly feel that all I do in my spare time is take naps or lay on the couch- but I know that for right now it's what I need to do! I also realize that my time of rest like this is limited, so I am going to take advantage for now!

The boys are moving so often now! It is amazing to feel them and know that it's their little arms and legs I'm feeling! I can't wait until Chris can feel them too.

Alright - the couch is calling. :)


These little pups were a gift from Mom and Dad today along with a super comfy maternity shirt and a little boy bib. Thanks Mom and Dad!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I am so immpressed by your blog! In your blog you wondered at one point if you were going to be a good mother. Seeing how well you take care of the boys daily while you're at work, and looking at this blog , I have to say YOU ALREADY ARE! (as if there was any doubt from the rest of us :)) What a wonderful and moving tribute you, Chris, and the boys (your family) will cherish forever.

Irene

Anonymous said...

Beth, I cannot believe how huge you are. It is beautiful and i am so happy to hear about all the fun those two must be having inside you. Gods Blessings on all of you love Granma

Anonymous said...

So wonderful to see the new pictures my darling! You truly are growing and growing. What fun it must be to feel their little bodies move inside you. I can't wait until Chris feels them also when he places his hand or face on your tummy! I remember doing that with you and your brothers. Four more weeks until we are with you. WE are praying that your have enough energy to get through these days at school! Love you more than we can ever say
Dad

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful...so beautiful!! My little girl..."Baby Ba"...oh Beth...what joy!
love your mother

Anonymous said...

Beth, you are the best mother...doing all the right things for yourself and those little boys. I am glad you are resting and taking care of yourself. Those students of yours are very fortunate to have such a great teacher...and I bet this "twin" experience is new for many of them. Your little stuffed animals for the little ones are adorable. We can't wait to see your family in October. Love to you and Chris and the little precious ones.
Love, Mom and Dad H.

Auntie M said...

Hi Beth & Chris,
Gorgeous!! You look great! It almost makes me wish I could be pregnant with twins again - but only for one day!
Beth, you mention excitement for your boys joining your family. I believe they already have! We love them already.
Oh, one more thing. Beth, from now on you are REALLY going to get big!! YIPPEE!!
Love you, all four of you!
Auntie M

Hollie Allen said...

Okay, you have really made me want to dig up my pregnancy pictures. You are bringing back lots of great memories for me and feeling the twins move around. They are going to start getting really wild for you! I had a rib kicker and he drove me crazy.

You look amazing and it truly is a miracle!

You are in my prayers!

Hollie