They were good old blue jeans.
My clothing graveyard. The resting place for my pre-pregnant attire until the day the good Lord helps me back into them. (It will happen!) I had come to terms with saying goodbye...but a dear friend has brought them back to life! My friend/co-worker Cheryl gave me two Bella Bands to borrow through my pregnancy. This is the most amazing invention and has opened many doors (well okay, just my two closet doors) to me! A Bella Band is just a band of spandex that is worn over your now-too-tight-and-can-no-longer-button pants. You can just leave your old pants completely unbuttoned and unzipped and this magic band just holds it all in place! This may at least give me another week or two until my pants can no longer go over these mama hips.
Before: Yeah, not gonna happen.
After: Hallelujah!


2 comments:
I LOVE the bella band! I had one too and it's so great to be able to wear your jeans a little longer! :) Believe me, maternity clothes get old fast, so put it off as long as possible! :)
Em
Wow! Wish they had those when I was pregnant! I tried to make my own with a pair of jeans and a maternity panel from the fabric store....(let's just say it wasn't as good a fit as this invention!)
Post a Comment