Thursday, January 7, 2010

Promised Pictures

Here are a few pics taken over the past couple of weeks. I must tell ya that I didn't take too many being that I only brought along our little point and shoot camera due to packing limits. I missed my camera so much and grew impatient with the quality and lack of ease of the other one...so bear with me here. I still think my little men are pretty cute regardless....but I may be a tad bit biased. :)

This was our get-up through the airport. We strapped both boys in to their car seat and wheeled them around attached to luggage racks. Worked like a charm and the boys LOVED it!

Waiting for our flight by doing a little reading with Daddy

Great Grandma and Ethan


Cheesy E



The boys loved playing piano with Grandpa and Grandma




Grandpa and Grandma threw the boys a second birthday party...
complete with caramel rolls and candles!


My buddies (G left / E right)


Auntie M and Ethan


New loot!


My beautiful Mother and I

Hayley, Mom, moi, and Grandma


Dad all gussed up on Christmas Day


Mom and Dad opening their gifts


Michael talking to David in Iraq


Getting Grayson dressed to go play in the snow!


Ethan's turn!


Off they go! They loved it! They even got a ride in the sled and climbed a couple snow banks.

Fred was so good with Ethan!



Ethan playing the organ with cousin Sean. (Grayson was a bit anti-social this evening - hence the absence of him in these pics)



1 comment:

Mawmaw Hardesty said...

Absolutely adorable, wonderful, heart-warming, precious pictures of your family in Minnesota. Oh those boys are so fortunate to have such a loving family...Minnesota and Virginia. They are oh-so-loved!!!! Your pictures are just great, Beth! You capture the warmth in everyone.