This picture was taken almost a year ago. I can not believe the size of that belly! It is amazing how quickly you forget what it's like to have to sit 3 feet away from the table to eat your breakfast! It made me chuckle and I just had to share!
How very precious to see you two a year ago...eating a big meal (quietly) at the kitchen table. Times have realy changed...and you certainly have your "wedding day" body back again:) Guess all the exercise (chasing after Grayson and Ethan) is very good for you:)
5 comments:
You're BEAUTIFUL...then and now!
It's crazy how your tiny, little body could stretch...(and then shrink back down!)
How very precious to see you two a year ago...eating a big meal (quietly) at the kitchen table. Times have realy changed...and you certainly have your "wedding day" body back again:) Guess all the exercise (chasing after Grayson and Ethan) is very good for you:)
Dana said it all my dear little one--Your Beautiful!!and I sure love you,, but I guess you knew that!
Isn't it amazing the difference a year makes? :)
Post a Comment