Mamie (taken just after a kissing session)Mamie and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember.
She was given to me when I was just a little girl. She went with me everywhere. My brothers would lock her in the back of the car and laugh when her face melted, but good ole' Mamie always popped right back to life after a little cooling down.
I was recently going through old boxes of stuff that my parents had cleaned out, and I found her. I just had to introduce her to the boys.
They loved her from the start! I know they will just love the fact one day that I took pictures of them kissing a cabbage patch doll.
She was given to me when I was just a little girl. She went with me everywhere. My brothers would lock her in the back of the car and laugh when her face melted, but good ole' Mamie always popped right back to life after a little cooling down.
I was recently going through old boxes of stuff that my parents had cleaned out, and I found her. I just had to introduce her to the boys.
They loved her from the start! I know they will just love the fact one day that I took pictures of them kissing a cabbage patch doll.
EthanWhenever I pull her out of the box I say only one word... "kiss?" They both get huge grins on their faces and they come zipping across the room to lay a big slobbery kiss all over her face.
She doesn't seem to mind!
They are such sweet tender hearted boys. They love to give kisses, and luckily not only to Mamie, but also to me!
Grayson planting one on




2 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Share and share alike:) Well, it really looks like these boys are going to be extremely proficient at CPR...Mamie Ursula is a lucky little doll to have two little boys who love her so much!!
Post a Comment