Friday, September 25, 2009

Ummm....That Was Fast!

I am amazed. Simply, truly, remarkably amazed by how QUICKLY the boys are changing. I mean wasn't it just yesterday that tummy time was such a chore for them? When they could barely even turn their little tiny wobble bobble heads from one side to the other? When their little cries sounded like baby kittens, and keeping them awake to drink their entire bottle meant blowing an airhorn gently (and always so lovingly after they woke us up at 3 am in the first place only to drink an ounce before wanting to snooze it up again!) placing a cool wash cloth on their feet?

My helpless, immobile little boys. Where have you gone?

Ethan brushing up on his bedtime manners ;)

Grayson busted while checking out the master bath

Ethan coming to get me


Grayson discovered under the dining room table today!





2 comments:

Mawmaw Hardesty said...

Absolutely cute and precious as can be. Oh I love them so!!!!!!!

grandma k said...

all I can say is..........oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! How dear are they.
love from an adoring grandma.