Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Million Times Over

When you crawl from the living room to the kitchen and giggle all the way it makes my heart smile. When you crawl over to me and reach up to pull on my leg for me to hold you it captivates me...and I love you...a million times over.



5 comments:

mom/grandma said...

they have deeply gotten ahold of my heart!!!

Mawmaw Hardesty said...

Precious, precious little one. What an awesome picture that captures the essence of Grayson:)

Mawmaw Hardesty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blackwell said...

seriously Beth.. they could not get any cuter!!!! :) :)

MorganFamily said...

Okay Beth, where is my laughing video??? I mean these amazing, adorable, heart-wrenchingly cute photos are good and all... but I want me two chunky giggling babies. And tell Ethan to throw in a good ole snort while he's at it! :)
Cheryl