The day took on a whole new meaning for me this year (duh). :) It was strange to have the day now apply to me! Our day started out with my sweet boys sleeping in 1/2 hour past when they usually get up. At 7 they began to stir so Daddy brought them in to bed with me. He left and came back a few minutes later with a card that him and MawMaw and Pop had worked on with the boys. They had made a card with their handprints and little finger painted hearts. It was the sweetest card. I will tuck it away forever.
Afterwards we fed and played with them. Chris then had the idea to take the boys to the park for a picnic at lunch. We picked up some lunch for ourselves and had a great time! Later that afternoon we got home and played some more. That night, after the boys went down, Chris went and picked up Chinese for us to top off our day. I could not have handpicked a better first mother's day. My sweet trio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I LOVE the new look!
Happy Mothers Day...(belated)
This was my first "real" Mothers Day. (K was born 4 days after last year).... so precious!
I love the pictures in the park!! Family time! What could be better!! What a blessing that you have in them! Very special mother's day!
I love you!
mom
Post a Comment