Monday, April 27, 2009

Can I Eat Them?

Does every mother have the overwhelming urge to eat her children? Look at them! They are better than chocolate!
















11 comments:

Grandpa John said...

I get to be first again! Just had a feeling there might be something new on here.. I get to eat them up in just a few days now..What handsome young men you have there. I just love their shirts. Can't wait.
Love DAD B

Grandma Kathy said...

They are so cute!! Just couldn't get any cuter and to think it is double the cuteness!!!!!
I love them.
their grandma B.

Blackwell said...

love that last picture!!!

and yes.. I have thought the same thing.. I'm always telling my kids that I want to eat them up.. and sometimes I chase them around the house telling them they're so cute I'm going to eat them to pieces..

kind of weird.. but they're just so dang cute!!! :) :)

hippie momma said...

The urge to eat them continues as they grow....we might change our minds when they are teenagers...so I've heard.

Anonymous said...

Beth...you really really like food...so I'd be careful...you don't want to eat them already...you've only had them for about 4 1/2 months...I think you might want to keep them around a little longer???

Cheryl said...

i just had to chuckle when i saw those pictures... and yes, i too agree... i'm constantly squeezing, and nuzzling, and wanting to gobble up that little girl of mine! How can you resist!?!
I LOVE those onesies!!! Can they please wear those around me for a while?!!!

pyrotechny said...

Yes, Eat.Them.Up...always....;-)

Mawmaw Hardesty said...

They are precious little boys. So, so cute and smiling all the time...well, maybe not all the time, but close to it:)
Just adorable.
Love,
Mom H./Mawmaw

Davene said...

I used to think this impulse to "eat" our children was the weirdest thing. Now, I totally understand it! I guess I still think it's a little weird :), but I know it's a totally normal part of adoring our children.

Sometimes I say to Tobin, "I'm just going to eat you up so you can be inside my tummy again, and then you can say hi to our new baby!" The more I think about it, the weirder it sounds to me...at least, you understand!

Your boys are so precious; I don't know how I would stand it with TWO little ones like that!!

Jolanthe said...

that first one of grayson is SWEET!!

Stubborn Hope said...

nibble nibble! :)