Whew! What a time we had! Just incredible. I tried really hard (for like 2 hours), but my technology handicapped self wasn't able to get these pictures to cooperate. They are completely out of order from the events of the trip, but they all took place within the span of 10 days...so I guess it works out okay!
Grayson and Great Grandpa Berres
Ethan and Grayson with Great Grandma and Grandpa Berres
Grayson swinging in Mike and Hayley's back yard while Ethan chills with Grandpa
Grandpa walking the boys before bed
Uncle Mike playing with his nephews on the Viking blanket. Chris wanted the boys to play on the blanket without diapers on. He's not the biggest Vikings fan! :)
4 generations! Great Grandma Brustuen holding Ethan and Grandma Berres holding Grayson (I think!).
Great Grandma Brustuen...how awesome to see her on the floor with my sons!
Sean, Chris, and Keri playing with the boys
Riding in the van to the cities. Mom and I sat in the back and played with them the entire way! The only problem was that the boys wouldn't sleep! They wanted to smile and play instead!
Web camming with David in Kuwait. What amazing technology.
Our family at the Stevens County Fair! The boys first time at the fair.
Proud Grandpa and Grandma at the fair.
Cousin Jacky helping with a bottle.
I love this. I want to eat them both up.
Grayson hangin' with the big boys.
Grayson and Great Grandma having a serious discussion.
Jacky Jacky Bo Backy Banana Fana fo Facky!
Geoffrey...otherwise known as cookie thief!
Grayson trotting to Boston
Yummmyyy cereal!
Seeing Auntie M at her work place.
Double kisses for Ethan. He looks like he's in pain doesn't he? :)
Stefan!
Grandpa and Grayson. Rough life for both of them.
Dad and Mike relaxing on M and H's porch.
Mike and Hayley's back yard. The boys are going to HATE visiting here when they get older! :)
Rug time! (G on left, E on right)
Michael on the floor again.
Mike and Hayley. I need to mention that Hayley made us such incredible meals while we were there. She is amazing. Truly some of the BEST food I have ever eaten in my life. She never uses recipes...she just plays around and creates. She amazes me!
This was our arrangement for the trip to feed the boys. Who needs highchairs!?

Greg and Lacey came over to play!


Daddy relaxing with his sons.
Great Grandma, Sheila, Grayson, Stefan, Jacky's legs, and Karl.




5 comments:
What a corney joke! hehehe!
Looks like you guys had a grrreat time! Family time is so precious! Glad you're home safely!
Love the 'no diapers' try from Chris on the Vikings blanket.
Looks like you all had such a great time with the boys visiting!! :)
Oh Beth and Chris! As I look at these pictures and after having met all your family and visited at the farm, I just get goose bumps and tears in my eyes when I see the joy, excitement, pride, love, and happiness in the faces of you both, the boys and your family. Greatgrandma Bruesten, Greatgrandma Berres, and Greatgrandpa Berres look like they are in "seventh heaven" as do your wonderful loving parents. What a great time and a great visit!!!
I LOVE the B/W picture of Chris with one of the boys. CLASSIC!!!
Post a Comment