I find it amusing that I started this post a few days ago, published the title, and am just now writing the body of the message! The to-do-list on my counter grows every day and the amount of things I am able to cross off isn't too many!I have so many posts to catch up on. So much has been happening around here. I really want to try better to keep up with it all!
The hype I am referring to is the boys response to FOOD! We started them on some delicious rice cereal this past Saturday. They have been watching us eat for a few weeks now and just staring at us and licking their lips as we put the food into our own mouths, so we thought it may be time to start them out!
I had Ethan for his first feeding. I put the little man in his chair and strapped him down good. We put a bib on, and off we went! The first spoonful hit his lips, he opened his mouth, and I stuck the spoon inside. He looked up at me with these huge eyes questioning what this stuff was in his mouth! He quickly caught on though and polished off every bite of that bowl.
Grayson did the same with Chris. He didn't make much of a mess and ate every last bit! Monday I had the pleasure of feeding both boys all at once. ha. It was a MESS! I put both boys in their chairs, tipped their chairs back ( they are made to do that - don't worry! :) ), stuck their bottles in and let them drink half, pulled their bottles out, grabbed the bowl of cereal with one spoon and quickly shoveled it back and forth between the boys. They were like little birds waiting for their next spoonful. Ethan was impatient and didn't want to wait for his brother to get his bites! We did it though! They love that stuff!
We are slowly increasing the amounts and soon will start some veggies. I am really excited to prepare and freeze them!
Big E looking sooo pumped for his first meal!
G.J. with Daddy
Ethan day 2
E with his empty bowl! He was happy - really!


3 comments:
??????????????????????????????
I thought more should be coming--So glad the feeding is going so well
Oh my gosh Beth.. they are SO CUTE!!! AAHHHH :) :) :)
Post a Comment