All is well. Life is hectic. Feeling SO much more peace and at ease with everything. We are getting to know each other. I love my boys. Time is precious. Can't write complete sentences. :)
Precious little ones!!!!! Such sweethearts! So much fun to watch Chris give them a bath last evening. Dad thought it was so special when Grayson made direct eye contact with Chris...Dad said he remembers that with our kids:) Love, Mom H.
9 comments:
oh, how sweet! Can't wait to meet them in person!!!!!!
ps. thanks for having chris drop off the heart thingy.
I love them already! So precious! I see what you mean about Eathan's face being wider. Glad to know this tidbit so I can tell them apart. :)
PS. I love the one of Grayson crying! Too cute!
Talk soon!
Love to ya!
love you guys and miss you all
DAd B
Great shots....one day your mind will get back to normal...don't expect it anytime soon though!!
Too sweet! :)
Jolanthe
Oh, so precious! :)
Precious little ones!!!!! Such sweethearts! So much fun to watch Chris give them a bath last evening. Dad thought it was so special when Grayson made direct eye contact with Chris...Dad said he remembers that with our kids:)
Love, Mom H.
Adorable! Love all you guys!
I can't believe how huge they are!!!
Post a Comment