You're on the home stretch now. Truly what a miracle. I look at the miraculous pictures and it just bring tears to my eyes. The technology of knowing how much the babies each weigh and seeing them in the womb is just unbelieveable!!!! Margaret Ann
What a little angel. He does look like Chris and my memory is so vivid of him sucking his little thumb (no pacifiers at our house, not that we didn't try:) I can hardly keep my mind on anything else!!! And just think...two of these precious little ones! Praise be to God! Love, Mom H./Mawmaw
34 Weeks!!!! God's grace that they have continued to grow within your womb rather than NICU! This is amazing grace! Beth and Chris, you have been a fantastic team!! Love mom B
13 comments:
Wow. So good to hear all the great news!!!! God is so good, no make that great!!!!!!!!
Now, I dare say that this little one looks like Kringle!!! a little kringle, how cute!
I agree with you! I see his little Hardesty nose. And I'm guessing - since we think they're identical that there are 2 little Kringle's in there!
One of my little grandsons...Isn't he the cutest?????
Love grandma Berres
One of my little grandsons...Isn't he the cutest?????
Love grandma Berres
AW...in awe...God's creations are wonderous!
Oh my gosh! So cute! So amazing!!
Irene
Yeah! for being ahead of schedule!!!
thanks for posting the pic - the baby is adorable :)
34 weeks- another milestone!!!
well.. I'm checking your blog every single day now... Can you believe how far you've come!!! YIPEEEEEEE almost there!! :)
You're on the home stretch now. Truly what a miracle. I look at the miraculous pictures and it just bring tears to my eyes. The technology of knowing how much the babies each weigh and seeing them in the womb is just unbelieveable!!!! Margaret Ann
What a little angel. He does look like Chris and my memory is so vivid of him sucking his little thumb (no pacifiers at our house, not that we didn't try:) I can hardly keep my mind on anything else!!! And just think...two of these precious little ones! Praise be to God!
Love, Mom H./Mawmaw
34 Weeks!!!! God's grace that they have continued to grow within your womb rather than NICU! This is amazing grace!
Beth and Chris, you have been a fantastic team!!
Love mom B
I love reading your news! And the picture -- well, just wonderful!
Post a Comment