Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Is This For Real??

Throughout the day I find myself wondering if this is really, truly happening to us. We have hoped and dreamed of this for many months and now, inside of my womb, our miracle is coming true.
God is so faithful and so good. He is trusting us with such a huge responsibility. Chris and I both keep talking about how many things this will change! I just love to imagine what is happening inside of this body of mine right now. How is this little one forming and growing?
I find myself being so cautious with every bite of food that enters this mouth. Every single bite I eat is what is going to nourish this little life. I already care so deeply for it and find myself feeling so responsible for this child of mine.
CHILD OF MINE! Wow - I like the sound of that.