I'm doing it! It's official! We are moving folks!
I'm a bit teary ending this blog and moving forward, but our family just isn't two little boys anymore...we now have a third child coming in to the picture and I just think that Little Boopshin needs to be included in on the action to!
I suppose I could just change up this blog and start fresh here - but I just don't want to touch a thing on here! I love the little sidebar pictures that documented the entire twin pregnancy, the title that will always remind me of the miracle that my sons are, and the story of their first year of life...
It's been a good ride, and the fun is just beginning!
So come along with me...
the new blog address is
http://www.lovingonyou.blogspot.com/
and if you come and visit you may just find out a little secret!!


1 comment:
I've loved following along on this journey with you, and I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter of your life!
Post a Comment