and this is the main reason why...
Lawdi bee... have I expressed my excitement yet??? AAAHHHH YIIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! Congrats!!!!
Beautiful! So happy for you!
Oh my goodness!!! I did not expect to see that at all!How wonderful!!!!!!!!!When is your due date? How are you feeling?I'm thrilled for you that God is blessing you in this way!
Congratulations, guys!!!!! Hope you're feeling well, Beth!
so sweet!!!!! how far along are you?***and I guess I will give those last couple of maternity clothes of your that I found in my closet back to you :)***
WhaaaaaHOOOOOOO!!!!!
So very thrilled and blessed to have another little grandbaby coming. You and Chris have done such a wonderful job with Ethan and Grayson, I guess God just knew this little one would be blessed as well. I am HHHHAAAAPPPPPPYYYYY!
hooray, hooray, hooray!!
Super exciting! Congratulations! If it makes you feel better, I just woke up from a little nap with my twins and I am not even pregnant! :)
It’s Adelyn here! The year you all were talking, I WASNT ALIVE! go to my blog! I want all of the attention!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Lawdi bee... have I expressed my excitement yet??? AAAHHHH YIIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! Congrats!!!!
Beautiful! So happy for you!
Oh my goodness!!! I did not expect to see that at all!
How wonderful!!!!!!!!!
When is your due date? How are you feeling?
I'm thrilled for you that God is blessing you in this way!
Congratulations, guys!!!!! Hope you're feeling well, Beth!
so sweet!!!!! how far along are you?
***and I guess I will give those last couple of maternity clothes of your that I found in my closet back to you :)***
WhaaaaaHOOOOOOO!!!!!
So very thrilled and blessed to have another little grandbaby coming. You and Chris have done such a wonderful job with Ethan and Grayson, I guess God just knew this little one would be blessed as well. I am HHHHAAAAPPPPPPYYYYY!
hooray, hooray, hooray!!
Super exciting! Congratulations! If it makes you feel better, I just woke up from a little nap with my twins and I am not even pregnant! :)
It’s Adelyn here! The year you all were talking, I WASNT ALIVE! go to my blog! I want all of the attention!
Post a Comment